Reported By:| Edited By: DNA Web Group |Source: DNA Web Desk |Updated: Nov 04, 2022, 11:30 PM IST
A fireplace broke out in a flat in Greater Noida’s Gulshan Bellina society on Friday evening.
Primarily based on studies, the fireside broke out in the society’s Tower E.
The fireside division reported that the family had saved an earthen pot interior a plastic vase that caught fire.
No hurt or loss of life has been reported in the incident.
The topic is of Greater Noida West’s Bisrakh police predicament.